Since we are seeing people in clinic, please note the following guidelines have been given to us from the ISCP.
- We will wear a surgical mask for all consultations.
- We will (obviously) wash our hands between consultations
- Alcohol disinfect after leaving and returning to the room
- Since we are longer than 15 minutes together, masks for patients are mandatory.
- We will wear a face shield/goggles for any techniques that push air out of the chest.
- Waiting room: Our practice guidelines mean that the waiting room has only a few chairs. The secretaries will buzz you in and log your presence and will guide you whether to stay in the waiting room or we have a secondary room if the main waiting room has exceeded it’s capacity.
- Changes of Circumstance: If your circumstances change – you have contact with a known COVID-19 case, or become symptomatic, please call before coming to the clinic. We will not penalise you for cancelling an appointment for these types of things!
- Please bring your own mask if you have one. If you don’t have one we can sell you one.
- If you are coming from home, please shower before coming and put on a fresh set of clothes. Take those clothes off after returning home.